Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 16:42:31 +0200
On Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:32:09 CDT Brad Samek <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>      However, it seems to have some conflicts with the database
>   functionality of LISTSERV.  When anyone sends a database search
>   routine to LISTSERV, we get the response:
>
>      > SEARCH <string> in <list name> from 95/01/01
>
>      Internal error 1001 while calling LSVDBS, search cancelled.

This means "out  of storage". Since the disk-resident REXX  code is being
converted  into  memory-resident  compiled  code,  each  new  version  of
LISTSERV for  VM will need a  bit more memory. I  recommend increasing to
16M right away so you don't have to worry about this.

  Eric