Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 08:14:37 -0700
On 2 Sep 2006 at 19:54, John Cunniff wrote:

> (domain is a real one but example user added)...
>
> Filter= Also,[log in to unmask]
> Filter= Also,[log in to unmask]

ONLY ONE ALSO in the first line. What the word "Also" means is that you want to
use EVERYTHING that LSoft has defined PLUS these things. You can use the
following formats:

Filter= Also,addresss@place,address@otherplace,address@thirdplace

Filter= Also
Filter= address@place
Filter= address@otherplace
Filter= address@thirdplace

Filter= Also,address@place
Filter= address@otherplace,address@thirdplace

etc ...

The space behind the comma doesn't matter. I don't even think there needs to be
a space behind the = but all of my lists have it, so I included it in my examples.
There is another keyword that means to let everyone following join the list, it is
used in case LSoft's master list is blocking someone you want to be able to join.
That keyword is Allow (Filter= Allow) and it MUST be below all of the addresses
you want to have in the Also category - you cannot mix them.

Liz Marr