John Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 15:47:58 EST
    Three lists were converted by their owner from "Notebook= No" to
"Notebook= Yes" which resulted in a "listname NOTEBOOK" being created.
The normal practice for lists which want notebooks is to code
"Notebook= Yes,F,Monthly,Private" so the notebook is on a separate disk
than the A disk and is divided into monthly segments.
    I've taken the existing NOTEBOOKs for the three lists and manually
divided them into "listname LOGyymm" files.  Can I cause LISTSERV to
create the "listname DBNAMES" and "listname DBINDEX" files.  It appears
that, if necessary, I could manually create "listname DBNAMES".