Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 20:57:07 EST
I manage I list that has a high volume of postings.  Every so often
I start getting error messages related to undelivered mail for
subscriber's whose disks are full.  All these messages bounce back
to my account.  Even if I delete the offending subscriber as soon as
the error messages start I will have all the undelivered mail for a
period of three to nine days bounced back to me.

Is there anyway of killing the error messages?  They usually originated
from the postmaster that manages the subscribers mail.

Thanks.

Terry Maratos-Flier