"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 11:22:06 -0800
If your list is set for Subscription=Open,Confirm then the user gets an
email that they have to reply "ok" to, which confirms that their address
is valid to listserv.  Great feature.

We have a couple of kids lists, and would like to use that  - but we
would like to change the text that explains how to do the reply for the
"ok".  We believe that the kids (any kids under age 18) will find the
current explanation hard to follow.  We want to reword it.

However, I could not find that message in the mailtpl file.  I retrieved
the file 'default mailtpl' yesterday from our host, so surely it is the
latest copy for 1.8b.

Advice?

Kevin

                  Kevin J. Sinclair = [log in to unmask]
SickKids/CaringKids Discussion lists: [log in to unmask]
Other Discussion Lists (Cancer, and GratefulMed): [log in to unmask]
Kidopedia Child-Authored Encyclopedia - http://rdz.stjohns.edu/kidopedia