"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Sep 1994 09:36:00 EDT
>I have been getting these bounced mail messages for months.  I get one
>per day and the Autism List sends out about 30.  All the messages are
>from April and they change daily.  Messages to postmaster and root at
>cascade, nwnet, etc. have gotten no responses.  Does anyone have any
>suggestions?

FIRST, if you have not, unsubscribe the user (but I haven't checked to
see if she still is a subscriber, or anyone else from that institution).

If that was already done, and you are still getting the messages (which
is what I think you are saying), THEN contact:

   Administrative Contact:
      Jordt, Dan  (DJ99)  [log in to unmask]
      (206) 562-3000
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      NorthWestNet Network Operations Center  (NWNET-NOC)  [log in to unmask]
      (206) 685-4444

/Pete