Patrick Douglas Crispen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 05:06:18 CDT
I'm stumped. Can anyone out there tell me what this means, and what
is going on?

>I (and a few others) received your message regarding first lesson of roadmap
>to appear Thursday.  Two identical messages to multiple receipients are in
>the mqueue (on our name server) with '*' to the left of the message numbers.
>One of these messages has a time of 7:09 and the other has 8:30.  These
>messages 'may' be effecting the flow of messages thru our name server to our
>banyan network where our mailboxes are.

   PATRICK DOUGLAS CRISPEN      THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS LETTER DO NOT
    [log in to unmask]        NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE
  THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA        UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA - TUSCALOOSA.

        ROADMAP: COPYRIGHT PATRICK CRISPEN 1994. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.