"Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 10:52:41 EDT
In dealing with error messages I came across several examples of this,
new to me, 8BIT SMTP extension not supported, message.  In addition to
this UK site the address  [log in to unmask]  was also affected.

What does this mean?  Does it imply that no future listmail can be
sent to these sites and that I will have to delete all subscribers at
each?   As you can see from these questions I am not a "techie" so
keep your answers simple, please.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat@ubvm
   ULCJH@UBVM                  (BITNET address)
   [log in to unmask]   (Internet address)

--> Error description:
Error-For:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 0
Error-Text: 554 8BIT SMTP extension not supported

Error-End:  One error reported