"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:45:15 -0400
Dan Kanagy <[log in to unmask]> wrote about a delivery error on his HONYAKU
list.

Dan, does the error message have any lines you did not include to us?
I'm expect there to be a "From:" or a "From " line, and don't see one.
(Then again, my lists are small and confidential, so I don't get this
message much.)

Taking a stab, I see the line "En-Route-To: ket___le" in the error
header.  Looking thru a REVIEW of your list (after subscribing
briefly), I looked for names that might have 'ket' or 'le' as
initials.  It's certainly not a lot to go on, and these are just
guesses that follow: I suggest sending each some test mail, or SET
HONYAKU FULLHDR FOR <them> (that is, whichever header includes the
actual recipient address in outgoing list mail) and seeing if any
bounce.

My guesses (search for these strings in your REVIEW output):
  takeshtk
  Toshiyuki J. K
  Kathleen
  Leanne E

> >>Report-Version: 2
> >>Date: Mon Apr  8 20:44:37 GMT 1996
> >>End-of-Header:
> >>Not-Delivered-To: !recipients due to 12  Inability To Transfer
> >>     ORIGINAL MESSAGE ATTACHED
> >>     (rmail: Error # 2 'Problem with mailfile')
> >>En-Route-To: ket___le

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html