Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:14:33 -0800
I'm trying to create a superlist using 1.8c, and keep getting the following
message when I try to put the header:

---------------
The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* SUB-LISTS= FEN,...
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the SSRN-SUPER list has been successfully replaced.
---------------

I can't see what I'm doing wrong.  Can someone look at the header below and
tell me?

Thanks,
Sherry

PUT SSRN-SUPER LIST PW=xxxxxxxxx
*  Social Science Research Network
*  Ack= Yes
*  Confidential= Yes
*  Default-options= Repro,ShortBSMTP
*  Notify= [log in to unmask]
*  Prime= "MON-FRI: 7:00-20:00"
*  Renewal= None
*  Reply-to= [log in to unmask]
*  Review= Owners
*  Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
*  Sub-lists= FEN,FENB,ARN,LSN,LSN2,LSN3,LITNET,ERN1,ERN2,ERN3,ERN4,LATIN
*  Subscription= By_Owner,Confirm
*  Validate= Yes
*
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]