Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:18:12 -0500
> I have a few subscribers from the ac.uk addresses.  Maybe I should send a
> quick note to see if they are getting things properly.  FWIW, I have
> recieved no bounced mail from any of these addresses yet.

I have not received any bounces either, but I have received quite a
few complaints about _very_ slow delivery times to a few subscribers.
In all the headers I got, listserv.ja.net was the culprit. I tried
pinging it, and experienced 25 to 75% packet losses. I tried writing
to the postmaster there, but my mail to the postmaster bounced :-(

Francoise