Wed, 15 Mar 1995 23:16:01 -0600
To: [log in to unmask]

I hope you do not condone this sort of activity and will take steps
to track down and discipline the perpetrator(s).  Thank you.
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
cc: LSTOWN-L

From: FirstName LastName <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 95 17:02:02 -2400
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)

This message  was originally  submitted by  [log in to unmask] to
the AUTOCAT list  at UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU. If you simply forward  it back to the
list, using a mail command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (37 lines) ------------------
#############   Personal ad placement service   #############

PLACE YOUR PERSONAL AD THROUGHOUT THE UKRAINE & WESTERN RUSSIA

Several months ago I placed a personal ad in the papers of the
Ukraine.  Following a two week run, I received letters and
photos from 25 SWF between the ages of 21 and 29.

I have purchased addresses through Family Intl as well as
other matchmaking companies and have found better success
meeting women through my own personal advertisement.

Olga Kosmina is willing to post your personal ad as she did
for me. She asks $50 for which your ad will run 2 weeks in
such publications as Viso Express throughout the Ukraine as
well as areas of western Russia.

Olga does not have e-mail, but you may reach her by sending a
letter of inquiry or if you wish, $50 and your personal ad to:

Olga Kozmina
Dekabristov Str, 5 - 178
Kiev 253121
Ukraine

Olga is an honest woman, has my complete trust and has asked
that I post this advertisement for her business.  I am not
leaving my e-mail address because of the flames and revocation
of my account for having posted this.

Best Wishes,

George and Olga

#############   Personal ad placement service   #############