Robert Alan Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 21:46:29 -0400
Kathleen --
Try the following configuration in the list header.  All addresses listed
after the "quiet" line will have all the priviledges of listowning
without the burden of the daily effluvia.

*  Owner= regular-owner@address
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  Owner= quiet-owner@address

Robert Harris, Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson College,   Wayne,    New Jersey
[log in to unmask],  201.595.2659