Cherrie Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:39:05 CDT
Greetings.  I am currently working on a project that would archive messages
on the Web for a list (LIBPLN-L) that I own/edit.  A student at our Computer
Center is writing a program that would put the HTML shell around incoming
messages to archive on the Web.  (For the time being, we would also maintain
the listserv archives as well.)  Once they're up, I'd like to make the Web
archives keyword searchable; in other words, a browser would be able to
search only the LIBPLN-L archives on the Web.

Has anyone done anything like this, or do you know of a program that already
exists that will do any of the above?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Cherrie Noble
Librarian and Listowner, LIBPLN-L
University of Kansas