Wayne Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jan 1994 08:07:00 EST
Hi!

Several of our subscribers have the same problem. They are
at the London Business School. They can receive mail at
[log in to unmask], however, when they attempt to post
to our listserv their address alway comes in as
userid@neptune, which the listserv does not recongize at
Washington State; therefore, they cannot post to our list.
The listserv returns a message saying they must be using an.
incorrect account.

In addition, I cannot directly mail to the London Business
School at the Neptune address; it is not recognized. I must
mail to lbs.lon.ac.uk

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.  Wayne