dennis hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:15:30 +0200
I'm writing for a colleague, the owner/manager of an
English-as-a-Foreign-Language Teachers' list (TESOL-Arabia List)
which has had to leave its Listbot server, due to the introduction of
user fees this month.

Does anyone know a server that might accept this group of 450
teachers, with an average message-rate of around 25 messages per week
?

The group's owner/manager definitely wants a server with LSOFT
software, in order to use the TOPICS option, which my teacher's group
(CETEFL-L) uses to separate messages into different
member-interest-groups.  (Our server's manager cannot accept any more
groups on our server at this time or I would send him there.)

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks !!

Dennis Hickman
Co-owner/System Administrator for CETEFL-L
(Central and Eastern European Teachers of EFL)