"Samantha J. Scolamiero" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:10:21 EDT
I agree that more user friendly list owner documentation is needed.
I had inquired several times to find such a thing, but aparently none
existes. People have been willing to help me individually, which is
very generous, but surely some documentation that is easier to read
and more clearly written would only ENHANCE the utility of listserv.

I myself have a tremendous difficulty reading and learning new things
as I have brain injury as a result of a brain tumor. I started
[log in to unmask] "Brain Tumor Reserach / Support" almost 2
years ago. It has been very slow going in learning the aspects of
listserv. I hear the same from others who DO NOT have brain injury.

I hope improved documentation will be considered. Thank you for
developing this software in the first place. I only hope to advocate
for its improvement and exapanded use. At least in the case of "BRAINTMR"
listserv is saving lives!!!! Please help make it easier for people like
me to use it and to expand its usefulness so MORE LIVES CAN BE SAVED!
Thank you.

-Samantha Scolmiero, [log in to unmask]