Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:02:19 -0500
> I don't want to give details, but the improved spam filter in 1.8c should
> take care of  this problem. I don't  see any of these spams  on the lists
> that I am running, and I have my share of As and Bs.

I thought I should point out that I realized later how dumb it was for
me to mention changing the spam-filter to work from the end of the
alphabet instead of the beginning.  I do realize that it depends on
the spammer, not the filter.

And now I'll stop cluttering lstown-l mail.  I've sent a posting to
ADS-L giving them several choices to vote on.  I'll implement whatever
the majority want me to implement, and that will be that.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])