Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:29:33 EDT
Postings to a moderated list are submitted to the list moderator(s) with
(in part) the following message:

> This message was originally submitted ...  You  can approve it using
> the "OK"  mechanism, ignore it, or repost an edited copy....

My question concerns the reposting of an edited copy.  If I edit the
original and resubmit it, the posting then gets distributed to the list
with me as the author and a subject header of "NO SUBJECT".  Is there a
way a for moderator to edit and resubmit AND keep the original author and
subject headers intact?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris