Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:43:25 -0400
So, based on the lists lack of response, I guess I am the only one having
trouble delivering mail to Yahoo.  It also appears that Yahoo has done a
really good job of hiding any contact information for reporting this sort
of problem.

I guess, since they are a free service, they feel they can filter messages
as they see fit and user's don't have much recourse.  However, since
managing mailing list subscriptions with free Yahoo and Hotmail accounts is
becoming more and more common, there has got to be a way for legitimate
list publisher to get on their "approved" list or a lot of people won't be
getting the mail they have signed up to receive.  Right now very little of
our mail is getting through, although some is, so I know we aren't blocked,
just being dropped.

No one else is experiencing this?

--Michael