Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 22:56:30 EDT
On Wed, 29 Apr 1992 14:31:49 EST christine romano said:
>Just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to me directly about the
>neiman-marcus cookie story and other urban myths.  Sorry I can't thank
>you all individually.  Also, sorry I took the net off track - back to
>computer questions........

I haven't  followed this threat  from LSTOWN-L, but I  can tell you  that the
cookies are yummy.  I heard the story  from a friend this  past Christmas and
made the  cookies over the  Christmas break. I did  not believe story  when I
first read  it, but  the recipe  seemed interesting.  The cookies  turned out
great,  but  it was  hard  work  preparing  them  plus the  ingrediants  were
expensive and the recipe was very messy.