Jean Bédard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:48:22 -0500
This does not work for more than a few sub-lists. I have a super-list with 4 sub-lists, each of them also with sub-lists. I would have to define about 13 to 14 lists at the Send= keyword, and also at the Notebook= line, and check regularly if a new "sub-sub-list" has been added. To circumvent this, I have to run a daily script that fills a "control list" with the subscribers of all these sub-lists after finding them recursively, and to put the name of this control list at the Send and Notebook lines. Not really satisfying. Any suggestion?

Jean Bédard
Université Laval
Québec, Canada