Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:53:09 -0700
I am attempting to modify the

>>> SUB_OWNER Message sent to user trying SUBSCRIBE on by-owner list

to include sending out an introduction and Bio Survey to members attempting to
subscribe to an Subscription by Owner only list.

I can't seem to get the formatter turned off so the example below comes in as
one huge paragraph.

What am I missing???
Tanx,
Randy

~~~~~~~
>>> SUB_OWNER Message sent to user trying SUBSCRIBE on by-owner list
Your request to join the &LISTNAME list has been forwarded to the list
owner for approval. If you have any question about the list, you can
reach the list owner at &OWNER.

.FO OFF
Thank you for your interest in the xxxx list.

xxxx is intended to provide a forum for discussing issues
affecting <5 more lines>

This is a discussion list that can generate a large amount of mail.
Regular contributions are required to remain a member.  Please fill
out the following questionnaire and return it to me within one week.
Your bio will be posted to the list upon approval of your subscription.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Email :
Name :
Nicknames? :
Birthday :