"Eng-Leong \"Jacky\" Foo" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 15:12:02 +0900
Maureen Leblanc[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] response to:

Alperin, Glenn[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
>I do not think there is a default number of messages or time in which the
>review stays active.

then I see that keeping a manual record of the new susbscribers and
changing their settings manually would be inconvenient - at least for me or
others who manage several lists.

Ideally LISTSERV could provide a default command e.g. "REVIEW-n" where " n
" is the number of messages. I believe such header setting would be a
useful command.

Maybe the LISTSERV software developers will consider this in their new
versions.

cheers
jacky