Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:36:48 -0400
American University has made a policy decision to no longer offer the
Gateway to new lists unless they are part of the American University
group -- and they are going to let non-American University list gateways
lapse by attrition.

What Jim did virtually for free proved much too expensive for anyone
else to try to do.

Mary Schweitzer