Danny Walls <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:41:52 EDT
   folks, I've seen mention here of setting 'spam filters'. What are you
 talking about? I tried setting SEND= EDITOR, AND EDITOR=myaddress,(listname),
  but that turned out to be a real pain. It might work if the list has little
 traffic, but I ended up forwarding a lot of mail from members who were posting
 from other accounts, or from accounts in which the host had changed so I
  set it back the way it was. Anything else I can try?

   Thanks,

    Danny

DANNY WALLS           ***        OWNER FLYFISH LIST
SYSTEMS ANALYST       ***
DEPT. OF AGRONOMY     ***
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY         <[log in to unmask]>
WORK 606-257-5524
HOME 606-887-4803