Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:54:09 -0700
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:04:45 -0500, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>But now it ignores my WWW_INDEX HTML section
>completely, and gives me a default formatted page. I did get back that "the
>MAILTPL has been successfully stored."

I assume you PUT the revised MAILTPL by email instead of editing it via the
WWW interface.  The problem was that all of the Template Name strings were
indented 1 space:

 >>> SIGNUP1 You are now subscribed to the &LISTNAME list
 >>> $SIGNUP Standard blurb to new subscribers
 >>> POST_EDITOR Message sent to user when posting is forwarded to editor
etc...

This renders them "invisible" to LISTSERV.  I have PUT a corrected MAILTPL
file for you and the TOP/BOTTOM banners on the WWW-INDEX page now work as
desired.