Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:11:37 -0500
> The CONFIRM1 template presents a special case.  Part of the template is
> configurable (the part in *.MAILTPL), while part is generated from hard-coded
> message fragments, depending on what operation is being done when a confirm is
> asked for.  e.g. a Subscribe confirm is different from an add command confirm
> is different from an editor's OK-confirm.

So additional text is imported through the INFO variable used in the
CONFIRM1 template?  Is that text configurable somehow?  Or is there
some other way for someone wanting to modify the message sent back for
a subscription confirmation to do that without breaking the other
confirmation messages?  I have a list owner who wants to do that.

The 1.8d web interface make it much easier for list owners to modify
the templates, so I expect a lot more questions like this to come
up in the future.