Shapard Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:52:21 -0700
After almost a year with a sterling record of no out of office messages
getting through to the list, three have made it in the last week, as well as
one that bounces to the -request address.

AFAIK there have been no changes at the server level; we're running 1.8d;
changing to e tonight.

Question--is there anything I can do as a list owner (not a site operator)
to keep OOO messages from getting through? (Besides noposting or moderating
the clueless)

Thanks,
Shap Wolf
AAPORNET listowner

(An amusing (unrelated)side note--one organization's spam filter rejected a
message because the first line started with Hi!)