"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Aug 1994 00:00:35 -0400
I have started to receive mail errors for someone who has not been on
my list for more than 6 months. The error indicates that there is no
such user at that site and when I delete the name the listserv tells
me that there is no such person on the list. I am also getting mail
errors from an address which does not appear on my list and as far as I
can tell never did but they are sending back copies of the posts to
the list. I didn't forward copies in order not waste bandwidth if this
is only a pseudo-problem that will disappear. Does anyone have any
idea how these errors are generated? I remember someone at ASU
mentioning the same type of error. Thanks. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]