"Byron C. Mayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:24:53 -0500
Apparently JISCmail is a service, not a software product. They (that is,
The UK Joint Information Systems Committee) use L-Soft's software,
LISTSERV, to provide that service. It's sorta like how the Temple
University Libraries calls its catalog "Diamond" even though it's using
software by Innovative Interfaces called "Innopac Millennium." See
<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/docs/overview.htm> for more info.

Byron

--
  Byron C. Mayes, MLS * Head, Library Systems and Technology
  Temple University Libraries