Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 17:15:46 -0500
Hi.  I used to subscribe to this list and learned many things from it.  I
went off after changing jobs and now find myself needing the expertise of
the group once again.

Due to pending litigation I have voluntarily held my list, SCAN-L.  Before
I free the list (if I ever do), I want to be able to review (or even
discard) the posts that may be accumulating while it is held.

Can I do this by changing the header to remove (SCAN-L) from the
Editor= line?

Peter Laws                           |  This space for rent.
Owner - SCAN-L                       |