Peter McLaren <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:47:11 -0500
A list that was created for one of our schools is having difficulty getting
delivery to subscribers who are AOL users.  All other ISPs are fine.  In
addition, several other lists I own have had no problem sending out to AOL
users.  The only variable is that the school that uses the list in question
uses an exchange server and the list resides on a remote server.

Below is a copy of the error message that I received.  Any
information/insight would be appreciated.

Pete McLaren