Sun, 10 Nov 1996 19:22:11 -0600
LISTSERV will take care of the standarization for subscribers as
long as you get rid of the extraneous stuff in the sub. list
(if it says P. Douglas Winship change it to P Douglas Winship
or just Douglas Winship) and get rid of the brackets of whatever
stripe.  I would think that should take care of most of it, especially
if you get rid of all initials.

However, if you allow posting from nonsubscribers the "name" is
going to be whatever it is in the original.  At least I think that
is how it works.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L