Barry Wolman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 18:54:32 GMT--400
Many subscribers to CANCER-L who reply to a message routinely quote the
entire message, which is sometimes multiple pages long, and add one or two
lines of their own.  This practice makes our digests much larger than they
need to be and results in wasted space in our archives.  Is it possible to
configure LISTSERV to reject messages where the original content in the
message is not N percent of the quoted text?  I think the original content
should be at least as large as the quoted text.

Barry Wolman
Pittsburgh, PA