Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 09:09:26 EST
Nathan C. Brindle wrote ..
>I've appended the significant portion of one of the more common errors
>I'm getting lately :).  I just need some clarification.  When the Batch
>SMTP transaction log says that the error is "Mailbox not found", does that
>mean that it can't find the <HOST> or the <USER> ?  ...

>550 Mailbox not found.

   The important part of the message is the number, "550".  This is the
   same message number for "userid not found".

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]