Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 16:28:35 EST
One of my co-owners reports this problem/mail from LISTSERV.  I've
never seen this response.  What does it mean (non-peered list)?
Could the correct approval code from a different mail address have
caused it?

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide,

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3