"Humphrey,Mindy" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:30:00 -0400
When you add a subscriber, is the default norepo

I think there are more problems.   When I do a q listname FOR user I am
getting
I am getting a different user name when q on [log in to unmask]
arggghhhh
> q wj_mods FOR [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subscription options for "<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Mindy"
<[log in to unmask]>, list WJ_MODS:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
ACK            Short e-mail acknowledgement of successfully processed
               postings

Subscription date: 12 Jun 2003

The FOR list is unknown to [log in to unmask] Your request is being
forwarded to the nearest backbone server, [log in to unmask]

The HILLC list is unknown to [log in to unmask] Your request is being
forwarded to the nearest backbone server, [log in to unmask]

There is no  LISTSERV server at OCLC.ORG>. The syntax  of LISTSERV commands
does not usually require you to give the name of the site where the list is
located.  You  may want  to  try  again with  just  the  name of  the  list
(<MAILTO:HILLC).

One matching entry found.