Shalom Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:46:50 +0300
My thanks to those of you who suggested:

<<
If they set options to INDEX MIME I think that will do it.  (However, it
may be INDEX HTML instead.)

and

Index HTML is the better choice.

Both of those will give access to the list archive, either manually or by
way of an HTML link.

What I would like (and haven't found) is a setting where the subscriber
would receive the full text digest, and the subject lines at the beginning
would link internally to the digest post that they receive. This would
allow subscribers to choose to either scroll down on their own or jump to
the particular post that interests them.

Many webpages have such internal links on a given page. Is there any
reason that this can't (or isn't) done on email lists?

My thanks,

Rabbi Shalom Berger, Ed.D.
Lookstein Center
Bar Ilan University