Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:32:24 -0400
Thanks.

> This is from the dept of deja vu dept ... what you are seeing is
> historical info. You will continue to see that for n-days, where
> n is defined by your auto-delete= keyword and which is also
> summarized at the bottom of the DEMR report (which was elided in
> your message).
>
> /pete

Yes, I saw that at the bottom, but what I was concerned about is
whether when listserv does the deletion (and doesn't find the
offending addresses, which I suppose are still routed somewhere
in the system at McGill), it might delete the current, real one.
 Didn't seem likely, but . . .

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/