Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Mar 1994 12:25:58 EST
Hello folks;

One of the subscribers  on my list is giving me trouble. I  got a few bounced
messages from  a system  regarding an  unknown user on  that system  which is
subscribed to my list.  I killed this subscription after a  couple of days of
receiving such  messages, however, it turns  out the E-mail address  for this
subscriber is indeed active because she subscribed  to my list again a day or
so  ago.  I  again  started   receiving  unknown  user  messages  about  this
subscriber.  What's causing  this  problem? Is  there anything  I  can do  or
should I  just contact the  postmaster on that  system to apprise  him/her of
this problem?

Thanks

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.