Mon, 7 Oct 1996 00:04:38 -0500
> I've recently started a list (NONSUCH_L by name), am the owner, and also a
> subscriber. I sent a post to my list, just for a test, and have yet to see
> that post or any other in my mailbox.
> My Header list doesn't contain any commands (that I know of) that eithr
> prescribe or curtail how posts to the list are distributed to subscribers.

Where is the list?
Copy of the header?
Copy of the whole list?

In other words, need more info.  A great guy like Pete Weiss might track
you down and find out for himself, if he can.  Most of the rest of us
are not as nice as Pete, though.  The more concrete info you can give
up front the sooner you will get a useful answer.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L