Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:28:26 -0500
This doesn't solve your immediate problem, but we get around it by
requiring everyone who subscribes to send a profile and a reason for
wanting to subscribe. Without that profile -- which comes directly from
their account to a listowner's personal account -- they are not
subscribed. Actually, requiring the profile has (so far) served to keep
the spammers out, as they don't want to go to that much trouble.

--
Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]