Tom Cervenka <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jun 1993 23:18:55 +0200
At the risk of sounding really stupid, I have to ask what the keyword is to
make my list periodically validate the addresses. I know this is possible
because I get these mesaages from listservs to confirm my subscription from
time to time. Where is the documentation for this? Is it possible to force this
for individual addresses as well? How do I exclude redistribution addresses?

Univ of Illinois at Chicago, AISS/IMS, Phone 6-7739
Internet email address: [log in to unmask]
"I'm from the government. I'm here to help you."