Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:06:55 -0600
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Debra Wilson wrote:
> I'd be interested in hearing what other list owners do.

They get private notes about please do not send such things to the
list, the procedure for what they want is such 'n such and please
send questions when in doubt to the listowners, not to the list.
Periodic reminders go out about basic commands and where to send
them and how to contact the listowner if you have a problem.
Those who simply will not pay attention, simply will not pay
attention, it is too much work.  We will always have those,
regardless of the most lucid explanations.      Douglas