"John Harlan @ L-Soft" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:35:59 -0500
We had a brief mailing loop earlier this evening involving an internal
list (US-MGMT) and several external lists (including LSTOWN-L).

It was detected and corrected preety quickly, but unfortunately not
before a few unintended forwardings and accompanying ACKs slipped through.

John

--

John Harlan
Vice President, Computer Services

L-Soft international Inc.
www.lsoft.com

LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

There is only one LISTSERV® -- the product that launched the email list communication industry in 1986.
To discover the story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp