Ron Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 May 2000 18:34:29 -0700
John Lyon

Thank you John, for helping me to restore my bottom banner. Your directions
were very clear and everything worked as you said it would. I have now also
added a  top banner.

I also want to thank you for letting me know about the web interface. I was
not previously aware that this existed. When my list was created in 1995,
this option was not available. It certainly makes a Listowner's job much
simpler to manage a list.

<<Ron Moore>>
Listowner and Moderator
MOCK-GEN-L