"Wohlgemuth, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:20:17 -0400
Hi ...

I am running LSOft listserv 1.8e lite with the listserv smtp listener ... It was installed about 3 years ago and has been working fine ...

Now I find out the spammers are sending messages to my various lists (all of which are private, only editors may post) and bcc'ing users in our domain and outside our domain, to bypass our spam servers ... the To: message gets sent to the editor for review (which is tossed) , but the bcc goes on to the user, whether internal or external to the domain ...

Help !!!    How do I stop this?

Thanks

Mike Wohlgemuth