"Stephens, Larry V" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:14:03 -0500
One of my subscribers had a message rejected because...
        Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because
it looks  like a
        LISTSERV command

I can't see what listserv is picking up as a command. Anyone have better
eyes than I do?