Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:08:45 -0600
>Hi.  I've been trying to at a subject tag to a listserv header so that each
message that goes out has [LISTNAME] before the subject selected by the
participant.  I've put "Subject-Tag= SCHOOLS-L" in the list header, but the
subject tag doesn't show.  Does anyone know what might be wrong?

So far, so good. But the tag will only show for those subscriptions with the
options set correctly.

You can set Default-Options= subj so that new subscribers will get that
setting, but if none of your existing subscriptions have that option it will
need to be changed to show the tag on their copies.

Hal Keen